Sundays Antibacterial Cuticle Serum 14ml
We want your hands to be looking beautiful and healthy at all times and we know that for those that bite their nails this is sometimes a challenge. Supplied with all the ingredients to ensure the health and beauty of your nails, this Sundays Antibacterial Cuticle Serum 01 is infused with myrrh oil, jojoba oil and with all the necessary Vitamins(A, D & E (M)) to keep them looking healthy and strong!
Antibacterial Cuticle Serum
For strong, healthy and beautiful nails
- Contains myrrh oil, which helps cure wounds and minor cuts and kills surface bacterial
- Ideal for nail biters, working as an antibacterial
- Dropper designed to avoid contamination and spread of bacterial
- Hydrates your cuticles, while keeping your nails healthy and strong
- Salon quality formula, containing all-natural ingredients
How to use
To achieve the perfect manicure follow these steps:
- You should remove and clean your nails of old polish and impurities
- Buff your nails lightly to remove the excess oil generated
- Apply a good basecoat
- Apply 2 coats of Sundays nail polish very thinly
- Apply a good top coat
About the brand
At Sundays, they are all about nail care that’s actually focused on your health and wellbeing. They've taken out all the bad stuff (chemicals, toxins, animal products) and left in all of the good stuff (high-shine finish, and long-lasting brilliant color). They’re not interested in chasing trends, and they appreciate and celebrate that there is no one definition of beauty – we are all beautiful in our own unique way.
Enjoy Retreat's range of lavish and highly advanced treatments. Select from innovative facial treatments such as Royal Fern's Aqua Dermabrasion Diamond Peel or Dr Jackson's holistic facial with relaxing back scrub, go traditional with a nourishing Ayurvedic or Shiatsu massage or indulge in Retreat's range of custom treatments where experts tailor-make facials, personal skin improvement programs or massages to bring out the star in you.
Unwind in our relaxation room, the ultimate refuge for our guests, and enjoy our signature thyme-ginger tea intended to soothe, calm and prepare the body for relaxation.